Tired and irritated with low water pressure coming to your homes, residential complexes, agricultural land, or commercial setting? Low water pressure affects your revenue generation and image if you are an owner of a residential complex or a large-scale landholder.
The one-stop solution for all the problems pertaining to low pressure of water is a Multi-Stage Water Pump.
A multi-stage water pump has two or more impellers stacked together on a common shaft with a shared motor connected in a series. When the water passes through each impeller, the pressure of the water increases, but it has a unique feature that the flow of water remains at a constant speed.
The pump’s high pressure and constant flow ratio help discharge a small amount of liquid with high pressure, such as when you need to pump the water up to reach the uppermost apartment in a tall block of flats.
Advantages of using a Multi-Stage Water Pump are elaborated below:
- High efficiency: These pumps have several small impellers that allow smaller tolerances, resulting in improved performance and efficiency at less horsepower. They use a common motor that consumes less power than other alternatives.
- Consume less space: These pumps also come in a vertical multi-stage water pump, the pump shaft runs vertically, and the stages are stacked at the top of each other, saving the floor space.
- High pressure: With the addition of multiple impellers and stages, the pressure increases at every step with the help of a small motor.
- Cost-effective: They are cost-effective as only one motor is required to run multiple impellers, thereby generating a high pressure with less energy use.
So these multi-stage water pumps are an effective way to generate high pressure for fluids economically.
Sitting in a basement toilet, have you ever wondered how the solid waste generated in the sewage system is pumped easily upward into the sewage outlet? Well, Macerator pumps are used for this purpose.
A Macerator Pump is a type of pump connected to a toilet and, in some cases, included in the bathroom itself that grinds up the solid waste to pump it against gravity in a more effective way. These toilets use a crumbling and mixing mechanism to reduce human waste into a slurry which can be moved upwards by pumping it.
They are used in homes where bathrooms are constructed in the basement. It is connected to the existing sewage drain above the basement, and the waste is pumped up to the sewage outlet after converting from solid to liquid. It is an affordable and easy way to get rid of underground waste.
Talking about the advantages of using a macerator pump, let’s discuss these with the help of the below points:
- Convenience is the primary advantage of installing it. If you are constructing a new toilet in your basement without an existing sewage outlet, you have two ways of doing so. First, you can install a macerator pump and forget about extending your existing underground sewage outlet into your basement level.
Secondly, if you choose to extend your existing sewage toilet down into the basement, it will be costly and troublesome.
- This system only requires two pipes and minimum installation tools, which reduce installation costs. Additionally, it uses a small amount of water to break down the sludge and flush it, making it a cost-effective option for those looking to cut down their water usage bills.
In today’s world, every action of human beings needs to be environment friendly to reduce harm to our planet. This pump proves to be eco-friendly as it requires minimum water to flush. It reduces the amount of water pumped for use in houses resulting in the maintenance of reservoir water for a longer time. It also helps decomposition as the generated sludge is easily converted into manure and dries up fast.
- Macerator Toilet pumps are mobile and can be moved from one space to another, eliminating the risk of damaging or ruining the space. It can be installed in a cellar and later can be moved to a newly built area.
So forget about the tension and worry of waste removal. Next time you plan to build a toilet in your basement or attic, this Macerator Pump is there for your help.